The first email was sent in 1971. Email became popular with the public in the 1990s. By the early 2000s it was the original “killer app,” transforming the way businesses communicated.
Not much has changed. Email is still a powerful tool for marketing.
Why email is a great way to reach your customers
Many people hate getting sales emails and “spam.” Some people consider it a chore to “check their inbox.” Yet email is used by billions of people every stinkin’ day.
Marketing studies show that email campaigns are extremely successful at converting leads into sales.
There are best practices you need to follow when crafting emails. At the same time, email marketing is complex and time-consuming.
If you’re considering an email marketing campaign, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you know how to ask for email addresses?
- Do you have the expertise in marketing to know how to craft your email copy?
- Do you know when to schedule your emails to best maximize sales?
- Do you have any idea how to grow your email subscriber list?
- Are you too busy to do all that? Or don’t wan’t to?
If you aren’t getting qualified leads and sales from your email marketing efforts, you need to hire an email marketing expert. Boone Digital manages email marketing efforts for a select group of clients. We’ve had success. We can tell you some of those stories.
Let’s get your email lists humming along. Let’s ignite the untapped relationships and leads that are waiting for you.