Xorbee makes the most comfortable bean bag chairs in the world. These chairs are amazing. It’s difficult to explain how comfy they are until you sit in them.
Boone Digital planned and implemented a comprehensive digital marketing campaign for Xorbee in 2016, 2017, and 2018. In 2006, we migrated Xorbee to a new ecommerce store on the Shopify platform.
Here are a few of the things Boone Digital did for the good folks at Xorbee:
- Rewrote all product copy.
- Designed new graphical assets for the website, such as buttons, arrows, on-site ads, and sizing charts, as well as feature icons.
- Redesigned the Xorbee newsletter as “The Bee”, a monthly newsletter offering features and useful content.
- Created the “Mission Trip Guide” for a core segment of their business: the church youth group leader. Marketed this content with partners and influencers.
- Managed online support and order processing systems.
- Designed customer care materials, including: customer welcome letter, unpacking instructions, as well as Xorbee Nation membership materials.
- Oversaw several photoshoots.
- Oversaw the creation of illustrations for use on the website for sizing and comparison usage.
- Created a piece of content comparing the product to their primary competitor.
- Wrote copy for the Xorbee print catalog.
- Developed an abandoned shopping cart process.
- Designed product incentive programs to encourage newsletter and website sign-ups.
- Much more.
How did we do?
In the first Holiday season, Xorbee saw a 40 per cent increase in sales YTD. In the first full calendar year we were performing digital marketing services Xorbee saw a 33 per cent increase in revenue. One article we wrote comparing Xorbee to their primary competitor gains nearly 35 per cent of all traffic to the website via organic means. We managed an Adwords campaign that netted a 300 per cent return on investment.
Xorbee continues to grow and it chugs along on the website we built in 2016. The brand and their customers have never been happier.