We’ve worked with Detroit Atheltic Co. for more than a decade, providing content and digital marketing services. A summary of our efforts for this client:
- Social Media Management: taking the client Facebook account from less than 5,000 to more than 50,000 followers, establishing it as one of the largest social media audiences for a retailer in the Detroit market.
- Content Marketing: we’ve written, edited, and published more than 1,500 blog posts for DAC’s blog. Using content marketing combined with SEO practices, we’ve established organic search rankings for the client on hundreds of topics. This drives thousands of visitors to their website each month.
- Graphic Design: created countless images and graphics for social media, the website, and email marketing campaigns.
- More Social Media: posted several items on Facebook that garnered more than 250,000 views and 10,000 comments. Provided comment moderation.
- Web Design and Development: relaunched the blog on WordPress and created a custom theme. Managed the WordPress blog and maintained updates, patches, etc.
- Web Development, Part II: conceived and developed a “micro-site” that extended the brand and draws thousands of visitors every month.
- Copywriting: rewrote copy on product pages.
- Search Engine Optimization: Was responsible for making the website and blog SEO compliant and analyzed the SEO performance.